Wednesday, May 4, 2011


This is my last post about our trip up north, so hopefully I didn't bore you too much with all the photos!

This is the trail that we biked part of (about 16 miles of it)


I know, I'm not too fashionable here.  It was still pretty chilly that day, so I have one of Malachi's jackets on (on top of a zip up hoodie, long sleeve T and short sleeve T), and I have 2 pairs of leggings on.  But with all the biking, it actually began to feel somewhat warm.


Relaxing and feeling small.


Malachi doing the same.


Cowboys Pride!


In a lighthouse jail of some sort.


The day we left, we finally stopped to take a picture of this guy and his enormous head.


The first time I've ever seen someone jetskiing in a full snowsuit-looking get-up, complete with ski mask.




*Sigh*  the end of vacation is always such a sad thing.

1 comment:

Taumi said...

What in the world!!! That snowman on the jet ski! Must have really wanted to jet ski.