Monday, July 18, 2011


Hello all!
It's been awhile again.  I was feeling mighty guilty for my repeat offense of ignoring blogland.  But you know what?  I'm learning to be okay with my lack of consistency, I hope you are as well.  Because I really have no choice.  I'm just not reliable nor witty enough to write decent blog posts regularly.  And as I've mentioned in the past, I am usually inspired by photos for my blog posts.  Which leads me to a confession...I have taken very few pictures recently.  I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just don't reach for my camera 95% of the time like I used to.  But I think that's going to change.  You see, I had a dream last night.  I was walking through a very beautiful garden (that was also a bathroom, but I won't get into that), and I took so many pictures of the flowers.  And believe it or not, I woke up wanting to take pictures again.  Isn't that strange?

Well, as for what I've been occupying my time with. I finally hung up some pictures on our wall.  It only took me over a year to get around to this.  And I decorated a little (very little) bit more as well.  Also, I've been doing a lot of experimenting in the kitchen to make yummy dairy/meat/sugar-free food.  I've had some failures (not bad failures, just not good enough to put effort into again), but also a couple of successes.

And as for what I'm about to occupy my time with... Jeremy is flying up on Wednesday and we are going to Harry Potter that night.  Then Thursday history will be made.  My grandma, uncle and cousin are coming to visit.  For the first time, In. My. Life.  No joke.  That's why Jeremy is flying up here and I took off work, this has never happened!  We are all pretty excited about it :)
Then I think we are heading up north to hang out with V and R.  It would be super if T and S would like to come as well (hint hint, wink wink, nod...yeah?  yeah?!?).  

Okay, I'll stop rambling.  Hope to return to blogging again soon, but I make no promises!

(oh and the picture above is my brother, me and Myckal at Universal Studios back in the day.  Myckal and his wife just had their first baby on the 14th!)

2 comments:

Taumi said...

love your crazy outfit! Ah, the 80's/90's! Can't believe your OK family is visiting. And I hope you were not peeing on those flowers in your dream. =)

Vanessa said...

YES! You are totally rocking the fanny pack! Just like Tina Fey recommends!