Thursday, September 22, 2011

DWTS

I know I have been posting a lot of videos lately.  But I just have so much that I want to share with you all!
For the past few years, one of my co-workers would always ask me if I watched Dancing With the Stars.  I always said no.  Then, mid way through last season, I started watching.  And I got hooked because of these two:


I know that is a huge time commitment to watch those, but... once you start, you just can't stop!
So, that dancer guy is the one who choreographed those dances, and I just think he is so flipping creative.  So I am going for him again this year (and that means Kristin Cavallari by default)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yeah, that's the guy who I thought it was... he danced with Bristol Palin. He was super nice to her, which I appreciated, because she wasn't really that great of a dancer...