Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Somethings



During October (I honestly can't believe we just finished October!), here is something I:

loved: visiting Vanessa and Ryan!  We headed out to their new home in northern MN and had a wonderful weekend of good friends, good games, good food and just a general great time!  (Sorry, I didn't take a single photo!)

listened to: APTA (American Physical Therapy Association) podcast.  I know, boring and nerdy, but I'm trying to be smart.  Or more accurately... I'm pretending to be smart!

watched: Embarrasingly, I've been watching back episodes of Gossip Girl on Netflix, and am actually enjoying it.  What is wrong with me?

read: I have been reading, however it's been very, very little.  And the reason for this is because I only had a only a few days this month where I wasn't working or going to class.  And those days were spent catching up on laundry, cleaning, and...mindlessly watching Gossip Girl.  (Maybe that's why I'm watching it. My brain is so exhausted that it will be happy with anything that doesn't involve thinking!).  So I don't have a finished book to report.  I'm just going to say that my time spent in classes was my reading for this month.  And I can do that because this is my blog, and I can really do whatever I please with it.  So there!

learned: In those above mentioned classes, I learned a lot about the ankle, the foot and Graston.

-----------------------------

Sorry about the lack of photos this month.  But everything goes back to October just being really super busy with uninteresting things.  Needless to say, I'm excited for November and the less hectic schedule it is looking to be!  Hopefully I can get all my Christmas cards together and ready to mail, Christmas shopping completed, and actually take some pictures!  I spent a morning recently looking through itunes at the Christmas music I would like to buy soon, I guess I'm starting to feel that holiday spirit!!


1 comment:

Taumi said...

Love these updates on your life. Glad you had one fun weekend to talk about with friends.