Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9/14/06

"day 13"

Today was so hard.  I was up all night needing to puke but not being able to.  And when it was finally time to get up, every time I moved I felt like I was going to vomit.  I tried to eat but I could only manage 2 crackers.
So really this day is kind of a blur.  I'm just so glad to be home and in my pajamas which feel extra soft.
The last thing of the day that I did was an eval.  It was for a torn ACL.  I don't really know how I did, Liz doesnt give me much feedback.  Which is nice so that I dont have to hear how horrible I do sometimes, but which is bad because I don't know what to improve on.  But no worries, I'll just improve where I see fit and when I get to H Hospital, I'll let them rip into me.
They just found a body in a forest near Jamestown.  What a weird little town this is.
My head feels like a bowling ball.  But I don't feel pukey anymore.  Speaking of puke, this inpatient puked about a gallon of yellow chunky stuff today.  And her urine and stool is radioactive...so you would think that this would be too, but it's not supposed to be. 
And another inpatient has Alzheimers and she is so fun to watch because she has to fidget all the time, which i guess is very common in Alzheimer's patients.  So she was pulling at her diaper and so Liz gave her a towel which she folded over and over and over and over.  Ya, its also sad to watch, but she seems happy.
I most likely wont have to do an eval tomorrow, plus we have alot of patients, so it should be an easy and fun day which is good, because I'm pooped.  That's really a gross saying, being pooped.  Anyways, I know alot more happened today, but my head hurts too much to think about it.
Love you guys,
Lyndsey

No comments: