Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm older than the internet


It's my 29th birthday today.  Isn't that crazy?!  No?  Well, it sure is crazy to me.  It's the age that my mom would tell people she was for about 15 years or so.  And now that's where I am in life!
I wrote and erased a long schpeel on my feelings about getting older, but the short of it is this: I love my past, but am more excited about where I am going.  Let's do this 29-year-old-me!

Things I want to do while I'm 29?

//\\// be crafty \\//\\
//\\// have a great time with friends \\//\\
//\\// dedicate lots of time to family \\//\\
//\\// take lots of pictures \\//\\
//\\// be a fantastic wife-daughter-friend-sister-employee-PT-christian-example \\//\\

Interesting things about the best (I may be biased) birthday month...

//\\ there's father’s day, and sometimes I share my birthday with this holiday //\\
//\\ the birthstone is the pearl, more specifically the moonstone pearl //\\
//\\ june flowers are the honeysuckle and the rose //\\
//\\ the 20th is the summer solstice, the happiest day, American Eagle day and World Refugee day //\\
//\\ I share my birthday with John Goodman, Lionel Richie, Nicole Kidman and of course, Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco //\\


No comments: