Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mushrooms and Granola?

Don't worry, I am not eating mushrooms and granola together.  I do try to make granola every weekend for my breakfasts the following week.  Though I haven't figured it out, it must be cheaper than actually buying cereal.  And it is certainly healthier, as we don't use any sugar.
I don't have a picture of the finished product, just imagine granola. :)
But here it is before mixing it all together.  We think it looks like some kind of amazing ice cream concoction.


On a completely different cooking note...



The finished product:

Not horrible, but definitely not something I care to eat again.  It's kind of awkward to eat just mushrooms.  We added it to noodles, but still somewhat awkward.  And waaaay alot of garlic.  I pity my patients!  I'm sure I smelled like I was trying to keep ghosts and werewolves or maybe it's zombies?  away.

Anyways, that has been my most recent cooking adventures.  Hopefully there will be more soon!

1 comment:

Taumi said...

You're right, it does look like ice cream...before I read that I thought that about that picture.

I like when you post food! I bet the garlic wasn't too strong for Ryan and Vanessa. =)