Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Somethings

from this past month, here is something I:

loved: 

The Lion King!  More on this tomorrow :)

listened to:

"Red Eye" Podcasts.  Sometimes they could not be more ridiculously corny.  But they've really grown on me.  I've never seen a full show however.  They just put little clips on the podcast.

watched:

Revenge.  Oh man.  I'm getting more addicted to this show with every episode.  The last 2 were really good.  And I don't even like half of the cast! Haha. I like the main girl, her fiance', the only guy who knows who she really is, and the bad lady.  Nobody else has grabbed my attention...yet.

read:
The History of White People by Nell Irvin Painter.  Finally!  It only took me 7 or 8 months.  I can't really talk about it on here, because I have to talk about it with my book club gals.  Sorry!

learned:

I didn't want to learn this, but Dylan was not doing well and as a pet owner you gotta do what you gotta do.  Am I right?


No comments: