Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Lion King


Last week my parents, Malachi and I went to see Broadway's The Lion King.  It was pretty fantastic.  I searched online for some photos to share some of my favorite parts with you!
The opening song (The Circle of Life, for the few souls who have never seen The Lion King cartoon..ahem...Dad!) was amazing, and beautiful and just so cool.  Those giraffes above were quite possibly my favorite costume.
This elephant walked down the aisle right beside us (sorry for the poor photo)
Rafiki was so good.

Zazzu was one of my very favorites.


Mufasa!
Scar and Mufasa
The Lionesses were my favorite dancers.  They were so pretty.
The kids (Nahla and Simba) were absolutely incredible.

"Can You Feel The Love Tonight..."

Here is a short preview for it:



-----------

All in all, the set changes were very impressive, the dancing was amazing, the voices were beautiful, and the costumes were so pretty and impressive.  I agree with Malachi that it was the most artistically done show that we have ever seen.



2 comments:

peacelovevegan said...

That looks like so much fun!! Must see this!

Taumi said...

This would give me crazy chills! Love it!