Friday, February 3, 2012

My Wish List, a.k.a.... Things I can't afford.

A Droid.  I could probably afford it, being as I am way overdue for a new phone and could probably get a good deal on it for that reason.  The part that I can't afford is the upgraded plan I would have to pay monthly for!
Good thing there hasn't been much snow this winter so that I haven't been too depressed for not having any snow boots!
Are you surprised?  I didn't think so.

This would really save me a lot of time and effort not having to make a precarious stack of random odds and ends to get my camera ready for a posed photo.

I think this is the next theatrical show on my list.

Why is this rug so dang expensive?!

I could afford this, I just have a hard time spending money on jewelry.  But don't be surprised if you see this on me, because I have a feeling I might just cave in for this one.

What I would do for a vacuum that sucks in the right way.  My current one likes to pretend it is working by redistributing the dirt.

-----

Okay, that is my current list.  It's all inclusive except for 2 little things.  1) a house.  2) a winning lottery ticket.  :)


No comments: