Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everybody's Shufflin.


The above chart is a (slightly modified) plan that I have started this week.  I'm not going to run a 5K, but I do want to become a little better with my endurance, so I thought this would help.  I'm pretty sure I will miss a day here and there, much like what happened with my chart from last month:


Source: tumblr.com via Lyndsey on Pinterest





 I did a decent job.  I didn't get every day in, but, as I recently read in a book, as a culture we tend to talk about what we didn't do.  We beat ourselves up for not accomplishing goals.  But why don't we acknowledge what we DID get done?  We may not have done everything we had inteded, but we did do something, and there is a lot of benefit to giving ourselves credit, where credit is due, and avoiding talking ourselves down all the time.  

I'm looking forward to this running schedule, if any of you want to try it with me, feel free and let me know!

1 comment:

Taumi said...

I'm in the middle of moving my treadmill to a more useable spot in hopes that I will, well, use it. lol