Tuesday, April 3, 2012

9/22/06

"day 19"

It really wasnt so bad today!  Yesterday was much worse.  I saw the guy with elephantitis again.  And the bedside patient that I get to do passive range of motion on.  About 4 people cancelled.  So it was an easy day.
 
I even did my very first inpatient eval!!  It was on a lady who came up to about my hips.  She was so tiny and cute! 
 
But nothing terribly interesting happened today.  I went and bought some sweaters after work because it's really cold in the PT dept.  And my roommate just left thank goodness.  The desiree' one left on thursday so it's been bonding time between me and the other one and if she didnt say the f-word every other word, and if she didnt hate the world, maybe it would have been a little better.  And she said she might have to stay all weekend next weekend :(
 
love ya,
lyndsey

No comments: