Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Somethings


loved:




Malachi!  Well, and the record breaking warmth we had for pretty much the entire month.  BEST SPRING EVER!

listened to:



Judge all you want, buy I love my pop culture talk radio.


watched:

Psych.  Have you guys watched this show?  We recently finished the most recent season on Netflix and I can't get enough of the obscure 70's to 90's pop culture references and the hilarious expressions and banter those two guys have.  Can't wait for the next season!

read:



Now that I have a smartphone, I can enjoy the pleasure of apps.  So I've been reading my daily Sabbath School lesson with this app.  So much easier than dedicating some time to the podcast.  Although I do love that guy's voice on the podcast.


learned:




Life does not go as planned, but that can be a beautiful thing.  You just have to rise to challenge of living the unexpected.  And above all, trust God.

No comments: