Sunday, January 23, 2011


A few weeks ago Malachi and I decided to go to P.F. Changs to have a celebratory supper in honor of Malachi passing his boards.  Malachi dropped me off at the door, I asked for a table, went and sat down to wait, and promptly called Malachi on his phone.  He was driving around the extremely packed parking lot, trying to find a spot.  I told him to take his sweet time and find a really good spot, as it was a little chilly out.  He took about 15 or 20 minutes, but was very successful.  And we proceeded to wait, our 2 hour wait.  Yes, 2 hours.  And we did it.  And was it worth it?  Why, yes it was.
Those lettuce wraps are so yummy.
And my chicken meal that I got...that chicken was absolutely perfect!
And in addition, we earned some useful knowledge... that calling ahead for reservations might be a good idea :)

1 comment:

Taumi said...

I would do almost anything for a lettuce wrap!